- 20 stellar stereo reverb effects (with v2 firmware) covers all of your reverb needs.
- 50 professionally-crafted factory presets for superb tones right out of the box.
- 50 user presets to customize and save your favorite settings.
- MIDI input & thru/out. Controller mode replaces a simple MIDI controller.
- Powerful, flexible expression control engine. Use an external expression pedal or the built-in A/B switch with adjustable transition times.
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency maintains the integrity of your source tone.
- Adjustable gain structure works with instrument or line-level inputs.
- High contrast, wide viewing angle display is easy to read from a distance.
- Small footprint with top jacks, ILLUMINE is easy to incorporate into your pedalboard.
- Power with a standard 9V @ 100mA pedal power supply (not included). No need to run a separate power adapter or free up a high-current power port.
- Manufactured locally in Orange County, California. Family owned and operated, Neunaber Audio is dedicated to bringing you the highest quality audio effects on the market.
Low Power Consumption
Use a standard 9 V or 12 V pedal power supply. Or, connect ILLUMINE to a 100 mA output on a brick supply.
20 Stereo Reverb Effects
From the classics to experimentals, all your reverb needs in one box.
Analog Dry Signal
Your dry signal remains analog for low noise and zero latency.
50 outstanding factory presets. 50 user presets.
Expression Control Engine
Powerful, flexible expression control. Connect your favorite expression pedal or use the built-in A/B switch with adjustable transitions.
ILLUMINE Preset Manager
software to import/export presets, and backup/restore settings.
MIDI Input & Thru/Out
Two 2.5 mm TRS to 5-pin DIN adapters included to connect your MIDI controller. Or, use Controller Mode as a simple controller for your setup.