NOTE: Strymon products can only be sold from our physical location with an interaction between 2 humans on the phone or in person. Most are in stock.
Also a modest shipping fee via USPS Priority will apply as opposed to free shipping. Please call 585-586-4662 for details.
Strymon Tap Favorite
Call 585-586-4662 to order .
Everyone has a Favorite.
Want to store a preset of your Favorite settings on your Brigadier, Deco, DIG, El Capistan, Flint or Lex? Or remotely tap tempos for your BigSky, Deco, DIG, Flint, Mobius or TimeLine? Add our tiny Tap Favorite switch and connect to your Strymon pedal with the included 1/4" TRS cable.
With the Favorite mode enabled, saving and recalling your Favorite preset is a snap. When you turn off your Favorite, it reverts back to the current knob states of your pedal. It’s like having two pedals ready to choose from.
When using Tap Tempo mode, you can place your TimeLine, Mobius, or Flint anywhere on your pedalboard and tap in your tempos remotely. Perfect for large rigs or boards with pedals fighting for real estate.
Features and Specs
- Switch between Favorite mode and Tap Tempo mode via an internal jumper
- Use Favorite mode to save and recall your favorite preset settings
- Favorite mode compatible with Brigadier, Deco, DIG, El Capistan, Flint or Lex
- Favorite mode can also be used as an external speed switch with Lex
- Use Tap Tempo mode for external tap tempo
- Tap Tempo mode compatible with BigSky, Deco, DIG, Flint, Mobius, and TimeLine
- 1/4" TRS cable included
- No additional power supply required
- Rugged black anodized aluminum chassis
- Super small and lightweight: measures 2" W x 2.25" D x 1.8" H
- Designed and built in the USA