Quilter 101 Mini Head
Quilter 101 Mini Head
Imagine being able to pack 5 of history's greatest sounding amplifiers into a package so small it fits in the pouch of your gig bag.
Imagine a head so light you almost forgot it was there. Imagine a streamlined set up that only takes a few moments.
Forget about the problems you are used to, like bad voltage or tiny stages. Plug it in and turn it up.
Your friends stop snickering and their jaws begin to drop as a generous helping of Quilter wattage fills the room. Now they are asking where to get theirs. Welcome to a whole new world of practical and affordable tone.
Your back has been waiting for this since the first time you laid hands on a heavy amp. With the 101 Mini Head, you can have gloriously huge tone without lugging around bulky and temperamental heads.
On the stage:
Real world power that sounds even bigger than tube technology. Unlike last-generation solid state technologies, Quilter amplifiers have enormous internal headroom far above our published rated power. This means you get extra voltage swing, huge transients and, more importantly, the feel and harmonic content you can't usually get without glowing bottles.
Turn the Master way down, or plug in your headphones and keep it totally quiet as you work on your music late into the evening. The 101 Mini Head is the perfect missing link between your effects and your speaker cab, and tucks in anywhere to make your DAW look even more beautiful.
Backed by a industry-leading warranty, Quilter amplifiers are setting new standards in performance amplification. Your new Quilter 101 will be far more reliable than any traditional technology and is backed by a team with a passion for music and a commitment to ensuring you get the most from your tone -- every gig, every song, every time.
- 50 watts of “FullQ” power with up to 100 watts on the "clean" settings (Jazz and Surf)
- Gain, Tri-Q, Voicing, Hi-Cut and Master controls
- 1/4" high impedance input jack
- Effects Loop: 1/4" Send and Return jacks
- 1/8" Headphone jack for quiet practice
- Dual 1/4" speaker outputs for variable loads 16 to 4 ohms
- Standard IEC power cable (non locking)
- Universal power supply -- take it anywhere in the world without need for transformers or switches
- Ultra compact (roughly the size of a double wide effects pedal)
- 8 3/8"W x 3 1/8"H x 5 1/2"D
- 2 Pounds